Our team of Health Care Attendants (HCAs) is comprised of senior critical care HCAs, who had undergone rigorous training for managing critically ill patients. The team is headed by a senior Health Care Attendant, who is having 10+ years of rich experience in treating critically ill patients. We have trained all of our HCAs in our own Dr Garg’s Critical Care Academy. They have undergone extensive training for managing critically ill patients including Basic Life Support (BLS).
• Helping patients by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs and providing comfort and transportation
• Maintaining patients’ personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting to the bathroom; and helping with showers
• Assisting the patients in daily activities like serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; and providing fresh water and nourishment between meals
• Assuring patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials, transporting patients, answering patients’ calls and requests, and reporting observations of the patient to the nursing supervisor
• Documenting actions by filling forms, reports, logs, and records
• Maintaining work operations by following policies and procedures